Monday, November 28, 2005

About to go to sleep? Not anymore...


kitty
Originally uploaded by Casey Willis.
So I was watching TV at 1am last night, relaxing. Suddenly, there was a thump at the window and I saw two eyes staring at me. It scared the crap out of me (and this isn't the first time it's happened). It was the kitty from two house down. My landlord used to let her in his house (I have the basement apartment to his house) until she peed all over some artwork of his.

She likes to hang out in my screened in area when it rains. I had to yell at her once for being to loud. To make up for it she left a huge dead rabbit at my door one morning. Um... thanks kitty.

4 comments:

maryk said...

She loves you.
That means you have to get married.


You HAVE to.

ablebody said...

i'm married to a couple of cats. felinepolyamorous is the scientific term. can't pet 'em at the same time, one always gets jealous and quickly leaves the room. that, or something was more interesting elsewhere.

cdubthebabyshooter said...

It's every man's dream to pet two cats at the same time.

rp said...

creeeeeeeepy