Monday, December 12, 2005

Catch and Release #3

Early Saturday evening I saw a couple of tiny ants in my room. I found about 5 crawling around. I looked for their point of entry but I couldn't find it. I decided that they might have just gotten lost and I was safe from an ant invasion. Just to be on the safe side I sprayed a little Raid Ant and Roach formula around where I saw them.

Sunday morning I wake up and find this guy on the carpet.


He was all groggy so I assumed he got a big whiff of that poison. He was so groggy I was able to take this picture:


I think he must of crawled his way through a cobweb and that is what is all over his carapace. I knew I had to put him out of his misery but how? I've mashed one of these guys before in my shower and black ichor shot everywhere. So I decided to give ol' Cobby a burial at sea and I flushed him. Good night sweet prince.

3 comments:

maryk said...

you're a tender soul. And your story of the roach in the shower reminds me of the Shittles picture.

Going Number Two said...

Unfortunately, your story about the roach in the shower reminds me of the picture the Shittles picture was based on.

maryk said...

I just have rainbow-colored memory repression is all.